Saturday, February 7, 2015

January


Its hard to believe that January was just one month. When we entered 2015, I knew it would be a year of lots of changes. I knew that a lot of the future was still uncertain. But I hoped. I imagined. I planned.
You know when you are on a roller coaster, and you make it through one rocky part, but the bulk of the ride has not yet even started. And then that last part is the wildest ride. When its over, its hard to move.
That would describe January.

It's disappointing, in a blink of an eye, everything started to change. But throughout that roller coaster, I'm grateful to have a constant: Jesus.
We hoped for things to go a different way, but since our hope is IN the Lord, we do not fear.
He knows our plans. He guides our steps.
We do not fear.

There are so many things to look forward to in the coming months. Even in disappointment there is great joy. We have made some decisions for our future that bring peace to my heart even in the midst of uncertainty. We will keep trusting that the Lord will guide our steps.
Because He is faithful and He is good.
So grateful to serve such a Faithful Father.

Proverbs 16:9, Isaiah 40:31, Isaiah 43:1-3,  Philippians 1:6

No comments:

Post a Comment