Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Photo 92: The Antics of Alex

15 seconds is all it takes for Alex to get a crayon stuck in a hole left by a loose rung in a chair. 
(He was pretty much in my line of vision the whole time.)

He has also taken a real interest in my coffee station 
(is he too young to teach how to get my morning coffee ready for me).

 Bubble baths are a real hit.

Occasionally he takes a moment to sit still and draw.
emphasis on MOMENT.

but for all his shenanigans through the day, he is my wonderful little Alex. 
The one who now brings books to me to read to him
(and sits long enough to read the whole thing!)

and then, 
my favorite moments when I am hugging him good night, 
and he takes his little arms and wraps them around Will and I for a group hug.
(and often makes sure we all exchange kisses!)

oh my sweet, silly Alex.



No comments:

Post a Comment