Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Books 18-20!

 18. eleanor & park: The little blurb on the inside cover almost made me not want to read it... "smart enough to know that first love almost never lasts, but brave and desperate enough to try." I didn't want to read a book about two people falling in love and then breaking up! Depressing! But, as the end came closer I changed my mind. It was a good book. :) I'm hoping for a sequel though.

  19. Wonder: This book was beautiful. I could not put it down. There were so many good lines in this book, but one of my favorite was “Be Kinder than is necessary. Because it's not enough to be kind. One should be kinder than needed." A must read!

 20. Bossypants: I needed a funny book to read and this was perfect. Tina Fey is hilarious! I started reading it when I was rocking Liam back to sleep one night, but I had to stop because I kept shaking him awake with my laughing! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment