Saturday, August 16, 2014

Oh, Sweet Liam!


Oh Liam!

This little man brings so much joy to our life! I have never met such a happy and sweet kid! 

Somehow, this summer, he stopped being a baby and started being a little boy. 
I love his sense of humor. He knows he is funny. 
I also love that fact that he will eat anything I put in front of him
(his brother is not so accommodating)!

I love his laid back attitude towards EVERYTHING! This boy knows how to chill! :)
(he also climbs on every! Its a little nerve-wracking sometimes!)

I love his hilarious faces when he meets a new adventure.

 Currently his favorite sound is a roar.
Playing dinosaurs? "rrrrroar"
Playing trains? "roarrrrr"
All animals? "rroarrrr"
He makes sure we hear him!

 He is all boy! He loves to be outside and wants to be out there even more than Alex some times! He gets about three times as dirty as Alex, so most of the time we go straight to the bath. 
I think he is part fish, so he really doesn't mind.

One of my favorite things is seeing how much Liam loves and looks up to his brother. 
I can imagine the mischief they will get in to as they both get older. (Help me now!)
I love hearing them laugh. Watching them give each other good night hugs and kisses is one of the sweetest things in the world. 
I am pretty sure Liam tries to say the word "Alex". Its more of an "Ack" but I think it means Alex. :)

 Today when Liam woke up from his nap, Alex was a little grumpy so they were both sitting on my lap. Liam was so concerned about how Alex was feeling. He reached over and started patting Alex's back and looking into his eyes.
It was so precious. I'm glad they love each other.

I can't wait to see how he will keep growing this year!

(I could go on and on, but I will stop for now! ;) )







No comments:

Post a Comment