Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Things Alex says...




When I am Alex I have one A, When I am Alexander I have two As.

[in a robot voice] I am a robot, I do not understand. (after we had told him to do something, that he probably does not want to do)


The pterodactyl is touching it, not my fingers. (after I told him not to touch my papers)

(at the atm) Good job daddy! Is candy going to come out?
Me: No money comes out.
alex: you mean cash. cash is not money.


I love you Wiam. (Those sweet, tender moments are almost inevitably followed by a loud cry from "Wiam" when Alex's love turns a little too fierce.)

to will: I need to take my calendar to school. Tell my teacher to see if it is okay to take to school.
to me: I have my phone in my packpack. Tell my teacher if its okay so I can call you at school.


This boy is beyond excited to start school in a couple of weeks! He is only going for 2 half days a week to preschool, but I think he is ready for it! I am glad he is excited. If I ever go to school we have to talk about if I am going to my school or his school! [And yes, I know his backpack is huge (and heavy filled with all his toys) but it was on sale for $5 at target! ;) ]

What a summer it has been. The threes are, well, quite interesting to say the least. Between his fits of insanity we have so many wonderful moments. Life is all about dinosaurs, super heroes, pixar, dinosaurs books, trains, and batman. (yes, i know he is a super hero, but he is pretty much in his own category.)
We have had so many great adventures this summer, and I will definitely miss him this next school year, but I can't wait to watch him keep growing! And humoring us with his funny words.

Will and I look at each other all the time and wonder there this comes from. Of course then I see Will I remember...
(Yes, Alex definitely has his father's humor! ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment