Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I am so excited to be able to make a thanksgiving meal after several years of not doing one! Last year my sister and I did a partial thanksgiving but we were both too pregnant to want to attempt a turkey!  I did make stuffing though, my mom's stuffing is the BEST. But this year we are doing it all!

Here is the menu:
Turkey
Stuffing
gravy
Mashed potatoes
Bread
Salad
carrots and broccoli
apple pie
pumpkin pie

So far I have cut up the bread for the stuffing. I am also going to make the pies and bread tonight because the oven will belong to the turkey on thanksgiving!

hmmm... is that enough? :) I am also so excited thinking about how much Alex will enjoy eating the food too. That boy can eat! I am also looking forward to all the people coming, our numbers keep growing! If you need a spot just let me know. We are eating at 3.  :)

Recipes will be posted in the days following!


No comments:

Post a Comment