Sunday, November 6, 2011

Side dish #7: Pull-it-out Toy!

So Alex has discovered the joy of tissue boxes, wipes containers, napkins...anything you can pull out and destroy! As a way to help redirect him I made a alternative activity for him to play with! Thanks to pinterest, I was directed here for directions, and in an evening I was set!

You need:
An empty wipes container
scrap pieces of fabric.

I got really lazy as I cut out the pieces and didn't even worry about hemming them all!  I looked in my fabric stash for different scraps with different textures, sizes, and colors.
Cut them in to smaller pieces and STUFF into the wipe container. I have to sit there sometimes and help Alex get started, but he loves it! I tried at first knotting them together, but he was not a fan of that. He still takes each one out and tries to see if he can rip it! Adding their name to the front with some fun stickers also makes it quite exciting! :)

1 comment: