Sunday, January 29, 2012

Recipe #234: Broccoli Salad

My sister (check out her blog here!) has made this recipe on several occasions and since I needed to make a side dish for my church potluck I thought this would be perfect! I cut up all the veggies and cooked the bacon on Saturday night, then put it all together Sunday morning before church!

You need:
2 stalks broccoli, cut into bite size pieces
1/2 red onion, chopped
8oz shredded mozzarella cheese
1 package of bacon, fried and crumbled
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup mayo
2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar

  • cut up and mix together broccoli, onion, cheese, and bacon
  • in a separate container mix together sugar mayo and vinegar
  • pour dressing over broccoli mixture and mix well
  • chill for at least an hour before serving

No comments:

Post a Comment