Monday, January 30, 2012

Side dish #22: Travel tubs

As we anticipate another long trip in February (yay for mid-winter break!), I know I will definitely be pulling these out again!


Everyone has old wipe containers I am sure! I get a new one every time we get our big box of wipes from Amazon (Amazon Mom is the best!) Anyways, over Christmas break we took a trip up to ohio and so I made up these tubs to organize Alex's toys on the trip. I made fun little picture on the front because I knew that these would probably become a permanent fixture on trips! I would pull one out at a time and let him play with the toys. Once he was done with it, I would try to collect as much as possible and put it back in the big basket and give him something else to play with. I had a bag of books too and since he had to be mostly still, he enjoyed reading them more than usual! :) Of course we also traveled with a huge container of animal crackers, gold fish and cheerios. With all of this we survived our trip and feel up to try some more! (Indy and Chicago here we come!)

No comments:

Post a Comment