Friday, June 14, 2013

Alex: What can you do with a box?

Last week was pretty rainy. I was thinking how nice it would be to have a big box for Alex to play with, and then later that day a gigantic box with our Amazon subscribe and save items came!
PERFECT!

First, Alex checked out the box.


Then, he ate lunch in it.

We added a ramp for his cars.

And played hide and seek.

Later, It was a workshop for cars.

The next morning, we built a mini golf course, 

 And then a tunnel for cars!

I think it is safe to say we have had some fun with the box! 
We have also been coloring all over it and now it is folded up for future use!

Also at the library, we found this book
It was a perfect read to go along with all of our fun!

{and as a teacher I now have some fabulous ideas to use it in my room,
 and there is one called Not A Stick!}

I have some more ideas for the box when we need some stay-inside fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment