Saturday, February 11, 2012

Recipe #245: Egg Griddle Sandwich

This week was not a good one in the world of trying new recipes. Will was not at home most evenings and I didn't have the energy to cook a full meal for just me, so Alex and I had some pretty basic meals!
This morning I snapped out of my rut thanks to random leftovers in the fridge and not having any bread! :) 
Pretty much it was an scrambled egg between two thick pancakes. Will had made up the rest of the pancake batter and stuck the extras in the fridge for alex's breakfasts...he just needs to work on not burning the outside, but all in all they tasted pretty good.

You need:
1 egg and 1 egg white
1 slice of cheese
a tiny handful of shredded cheese
2 thick pancakes
  • mix egg, egg white and shredded cheese and scramble
  • heat up pancakes 
  • add slice of cheese and scrambled egg to the middle!

No comments:

Post a Comment