Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Recipe #110: Grilled White Pizza

Tonight I think I had the best pizza we have ever made! White pizza doesn't use tomato based sauces...and I am totally not a sauce person, so white pizza is perfect for me and with the hint of garlic, it was WONDERFUL! Plus something about white pizza with chicken and garlic just screams fall...I don't know why, but if the weather would like to oblige I would be most grateful!


You need:
Pizza Dough (I used our bread dough)
olive oil
cooked, shredded chicken
mozzarella
2 cloves garlic, crushed
pepper
  • heat up grill
  • roll out pizza dough
  • drizzle some olive oil around the top of the pizza.
  • spread the chicken and garlic top
  • top with cheese
  • add a titch more olive oil and some pepper
  • grill for about 15 minutes or until it looks done.
  • be prepared for absolute deliciousness!

No comments:

Post a Comment