Sunday, June 3, 2012

Lost things

1. Recipes
So I didn't realize that changing the URL of the blog would mess everything up! Every link of the recipes would have been lost so after some research and a really round about way...i now have the plunkettcookbook.blogspot.com address back up and so you can find my recipes there...or scroll down on this blog and they will be there too! :)

2. IPod
I have not joined the world in having a smart phone yet, but I got an IPod touch from donor's choose that, by day, belongs to my students, and by night is a handy little way for me to check email, etc. But as of today, it is totally gone. hopefully somewhere in this house, but at this point I am thinking it may have fallen out of my bag while I was running errands with alex today. really praying that it turns up because it would be such a bummer to have lost that!
*update: i found it! it took the one lost memory to remember the last place i had it (Alex and I were listening to music) and then where it had fallen! :) 

3. My mind
I gave Alex part of my ice cream treat in the car. He really enjoyed it. His car seat did not! My brain is trying to work itself out of school mode. It takes a while. I knew he would make a mess, but I did it anyways. I think Alex thought I was an amazing mom.

But he is an amazing boy. It's not hard to have fun with him!





No comments:

Post a Comment