Monday, June 4, 2012

Photo 4: 6 meals in 2 hrs

The last thing I want to think about every day on summer vacation in cooking! So during Alex's nap time (and then during his lunch time) I put together some freezer meals that I can dump into the crock pot when I don't feel like cooking that day!
I found the recipes here (Teriyaki Chicken and BBQ chicken) and here (Cilantro Lime Chicken). I chose those ones because I already had some of the ingredients for them on hand, and I went shopping over the weekend for the rest of them. Today was a big chopping day, but I got the bags ready first, put them in a bin. I went through and cut up veggies that all three of them had and then added the chicken and next the unique ingredients for each one. Now I can have easy meals for later...I just need to pull them out of the freezer and put in the crock pot! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment