Sunday, June 24, 2012

Photo 24: Organizing

I have been eyeing this idea for a while thanks to pinterest, and yesterday at a yard sale I found two of them for a dollar each! I don't think they are the same quality as the ones in the original post, but I wasn't going to complain for a dollar!
After a good wipe down and some tags (you can find editable ones here) I have now finished my box for home! (the other one is for school!)


Even Will was excited that now he knows where to look for the extra flash drives that have been laying around the house, and now I know EXACTLY where to put that post-it note pad that was laying on the desk! It is filled with mostly stationary stuff and a little bit of craft stuff.
The other one for school will be so helpful in helping me keep my desk clear! My problem every years is that the edges get cluttered with all the little things I want to have at my finger tips, but now they will be contained in a little drawers. YAY!
June has been my organization month. Clutter constantly seems to develop because of all the random projects I have going (i still have frames all over the place until I finish my picture wall) It is mostly in the "blue room" as we call it. That is where I throw stuff on the couch and shut the door so Alex can't get to it!
anyways, another fun project was making labels for my canisters! You can download the labels I made here. I used the Avery clear shipping labels for the project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment