Monday, June 18, 2012

Photo 18: Blueberry

Blueberry picking is loads of fun.
Now we have plenty of blueberries, blueberry muffins, and blueberry jam!
depending on how the jam tastes, I may be making a lot more of it! (You can freeze it!) The recipe is found here. (it's SO easy!) The muffins were from my Simply in Season Cookbook!


Blueberry picking was so much fun. None of us had slept well and so we were all tired, but it was still so nice to get out in the morning (we got there about 9:30) and pick to our hearts content. Alex picked some blueberries and then wandered between Will and I. We didn't pick quite as much as I wanted to, because he was getting tired, but I had to remind myself that I could most certainly come back...and pick a LOT more blueberries!


here's a glimpse of our family fun, thanks to Will's phone camera because I let mine at home! 



No comments:

Post a Comment