Friday, June 22, 2012

Photo 22: Photo wall in progress

Every summer I get the decorating bug and feel the need to rearrange or change something in the house! I had been planning this change a while though, but am finally getting around to doing it...


this is the start. followed the ideas of a blog post found here. I need one more picture to even out the right side, but right now i am just keeping it up to see what I think! :) photos of finished project will come later! I also realized that I REALLY need to do something to break up the chairs against the wall. That's what happens when you get a good deal on second hand furniture after you have already painted the walls! :)

oh, but the challenge of the whole project... the walls are plaster...nails in them is not a great idea. so i am hoping those 3M command strips are as amazing as they claim to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment