Saturday, June 16, 2012

Photo 16: Back Yard

Will cut the grass today. I was so thankful. I know it is a lot of work because it is a huge yard!

(Can you tell I tried to make a panorama by myself! ha!)

So many wonderful cookouts, playtimes, and pool times have taken place right down these steps! 
Thankful for a yard like this for our little man who likes to be outside!

Thankful for the little things in life...cut grass, a big yard, a little mister that makes us enjoy it so much more. 
When the rest of life is a little chaotic and frustrating, it is nice to take a step back and be grateful for life's simple pleasures.
Because, in the end, the memories I have out here, the things that serve as reminders of God's faithfulness, will surpass the trials of this life!

No comments:

Post a Comment