Friday, June 8, 2012

Photo 8: happy graduation!

12 years ago...
my mom used a camera with film to take my grad pictures
i used a phone card and a pay phone when i needed get a ride home
I wrote letters more than emails.
my littlest sister wasn't even in kindergarten yet!

Now 12 years later
I was watching my little sister graduate from high school!

not in person though, 
tickets to Japan for a family of three are a little expensive
but thanks to 12 years of advancements in technology
I get to stream it LIVE to my computer in the USA.

I am so thankful for technology that brings my family closer together 
even though we states or continents away

so congrats to the CAJ class of 2012!

today ends a 23 span of having a Schaeffer at CAJ! 
We missed a couple of years here or there, but now its the end! 

No comments:

Post a Comment