Saturday, June 11, 2011

Recipe #11: Breakfast sandwich

I love breakfast, especially a hearty one. I could eat eggs every day! So, instead of going to McDonalds or some other place where you eat a breakfast sandwich that is completely processed and huge and too high calorie...make your own! :)

You will need...
2 eggs
cheese
breakfast meat--sausage or bacon. sometimes i even just use a slice of cold cuts
bread--toast, mini bagel, english muffin or a torilla

Scramble the eggs. Often I use one whole egg plus one egg whites. Add some grated cheese to the eggs before you scramble them for delicious cheesiness!
Prepare the breakfast meat and bread.
Put it all together! :)

So difficult I know. If I am short on time I often just put what ever cold cut meat we have around so I can cut out a step. The best part is you know exactly what goes in! Literally it takes 8 minutes...or less.
Tastes extra delicious with a cup of coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment