Friday, December 16, 2011

Recipe #179: christmas cupcakes

Lots of cute pictures are going around pinterest with santa hats and reindeer. Using those multiple pictures as the basis for my ideas, I made some for a work party. But of course, I didn't take into consideration how a trip in the car would be like a roller coaster ride for my mini cupcakes and they did not look so cute when I got to the party, but oh well...

You need:
Chocolate cake mix
white frosting
chocolate frosting
strawberries, marshmallows, chocolate chips, m&ms, and pretzels

  • make cupcakes according to package directions. use a mini muffin pan. makes about 48 mini cupcakes
  • after they have cooled top with frosting and add little garnishes to bring Rudolf and Santa hat's to life! :) 
stay tuned for more holiday treats coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment