Friday, December 23, 2011

Side dish #18: Subway Art

wow, happened upon this blog today, and I pretty much stopped everything I was doing to try it. (That is the beauty of christmas break and a napping baby!) So much fun. All you need is picasa and some fun fonts! I love Kevin and Amanda's fonts found here. Kind of like wordle, i guess, but I felt like I had more control over everything!

I got to work on a couple I can't share right now because they are presents :), but make one, print it, and stick it in a frame...that is one personal, yet VERY inexpensive gift!

Anyways, tonight I worked on one for Alex, it is a little different then the others because I only used one font, but I really like the way it turned out. Won't it be cute in his room! Then we can keep doing them throughout the years if we want!

So go check out this blog post found here to get great directions! Hope you are enjoying break as much as I am! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment