Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Side Dish #17: Christmas Vacation Reading

Yay for a break! So far I have read two books: The Lightening Thief by Rick Riodian and Where the Mountain Meets the Moon by Grace Lin.
I thought The Lightening Thief was okay. I enjoyed reading it, but didn't feel the need to read the rest of them. The sentences were a little choppy and I just didn't love it.

Where the Mountain Meets the Moon on the other hand...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! It is the story of a little girl who goes on a journey and the different characters she meets tells her different stories but all the stories tell another story. It was a delightful tale, one that I would definitely read again!
Tell me the good books you are reading and I will add them to my "need to read" list!






No comments:

Post a Comment