Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Side Dish #16: Paci Clip

Tonight I was working on another project, and because I had my sewing machine out, I decided to make Alex a new paci clip. Our pacis are too important to get lost or dirty when he drops them out of his mouth, so we like to make sure they are attached tightly to his body! :)
I think i have made two others, but after a while they are gross and dirty and it was time for a new one!
I found the little clip at Hobby Lobby, it is a suspender or mitten fastener. I looped the ribbon and sewed that on, then sewed on velcro on the other side. buy the sew on kind of velcro because the sticky back comes off pretty quickly, then reeks havoc on your sewing machine needle because of the gummy sticky stuff.
Anyways, tomorrow Alex will get a new, fresh paci clip to help him as he works on cutting those incisors!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been able to post on blogspot accounts for a while from my Wordpress account, but I wanted to come back to this one now that the issue is fixed to say "Thanks for the inspiration!" :)

    ReplyDelete