Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Recipe #54: Fruit Tarts

I think I could have eaten these for dinner instead of the curry, but I resisted! :) Super easy to make and just fun!


You need:
pie crust
fruits of choice--I used  peaches, strawberries, and frozen blueberries
whipped topping

  • First i used a muffin cup to find a similar size circle object. my baby bowls worked perfectly. I used those to make circles in the pie crust.
  • put the circles inside of the muffin tin and pat the sides down. poke some holes in the crust with a fork.
  • I preheated the oven to 450 and then put it in about 8 minutes before it was done preheating and it came out perfectly.
  • while it is in the oven i cut up the fruit. 
  • take the crust out immediately and let cool.
  • once they have cooled add the fruit. Add whipped cream right before you are ready to eat!
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment