Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Recipe #67: Ramen Salad

You will recognize parts of this recipe from the other day's asian cole slaw found here. You will need to ramen part and the dressing recipe...I am to tired to repeat it now!

The recipe calls for:
romaine lettuce
1 head of broccoli
green onion
1 cup pecans
browned ramen
dressing (directions for ramen and dressing found here, in case you weren't paying attention at the beginning. :) )

I used:
romaine lettuce
cucumbers cut into strips
walnuts
browned ramen
dressing
(it's what I had on hand!)

  • tear up the lettuce.
  • cut up cucumbers
  • add ramen and walnuts
  • pour dressing on top and mix.
this time though I just added the romaine, cucumbers, and walnuts to individual bowls but left the ramen and dressing off and Will and I put in how much we want...soggy, leftover lettuce and ramen really doesn't taste so good! But fresh...Delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment