Monday, August 1, 2011

Side Dish #4: Luggage tags

Okay, so the little mister and I went on a plane last week to go see his grandparents one last time before they head to Japan. I needed to mark my suitcase and his car seat that we were going to check in so I decided to make some luggage tags! The little things that make my day! :) I had actually made some name tags several months ago for Alex's diaper bag so that they would know it was his in the nursery at church Then I made some for his two cousins as well, but had to go back to the store to get new tags since I had no idea where my leftover one was!


You need to buy some self laminating luggage tags. I found them at hobby lobby and office depot...I am sure you can find them almost anywhere. On the tags check out to see how big they are. Then in microsoft office, open a text box that is just a bit smaller than the tag. I downloaded some fun fonts from here. They have a ton of REALLY cute fonts, also doodles, which is what I used for the little pictures. Print it out and follow the directions on the package to make your own unique luggage tags!

No comments:

Post a Comment